En av de mykeste og mest behagelige skalljakkene vi noen gang har prøvd!
Dette er hva Patagonia har å si om jakken:
«A balance between weight, durability and protection, our waterproof/breathable Galvanized Jacket delivers in the alpine, with a supple, robust 3-layer H2No™ polyester/elastane stretch-woven fabric with DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Yet it’s soft on the inside, due to a jersey-knit backer that wicks moisture and maintains an amazing level of internal comfort. Newly added pit zips enhance venting, and the jacket’s engineered pattern eliminates all seaming across the shoulders and back, resulting in zero abrasion points and unprecedented stretch. The Optimal Visibility Hood works with any helmet or without, and adjusts with a single-pull Cohaesive™ embedded cord-lock system. The handwarmer pockets ride high, above harness line, and close with watertight zippers, as does the exterior chest pocket. Minimal hook-and-loop closures secure the cuffs, which are lined with polyurethane to further eliminate gaps and maintain a seal. The hem cord locks adjust easily with one hand, and the center-front zip has an interior storm flap and non-chafing zipper garage. Now with a concealed RECCO® reflector.
- Stretchy, 3-layer polyester/elastane fabric offers full mobility and exceptional waterproof protection; soft jersey-knit backer wicks moisture
- Engineered pattern eliminates all seaming across the shoulders and back, resulting in zero abrasion points and unprecedented stretch
- Optimal Visibility Hood adjusts with single-pull Cohaesive™ embedded cord-lock system to work equally well with any type of helmet or a bare head
- Two high handwarmer pockets with watertight zippers stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt; one welted exterior left-chest pocket with watertight zipper
- Watertight, PU-coated 2-way pit zips for venting
- Cohaesive™ embedded cord-lock system on hem allows for intuitive one-handed operation; cuffs feature minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop closure and textured polyurethane facing that grip gloves when secured, keeping sleeves in place when you’re swinging a tool
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 439 g (15.5 oz)"